Friday, November 12, 2010

A Dream

A few nights ago I had a dream about spending time with a blond girl who was around 12 years old. It was just the two of us together in a room. While I watched her, she was twirling and doing acrobatics, but then accidently bumped her head. When I went over to comfort her she sat on my lap and said, "Grammy, they told me about you. I know about you." Then someone called out to her, her name was Abby. If there be any legacy that I would want to leave to my grandchildren it would be one of loving God and trusting Him in every circumstance.

"Then their offspring will be known among the nations, and their descendants in the midst of the people. All who see them will recognize them because they are the offspring whom the Lord has blessed." Isaiah 61:9

3 comments:

  1. I can't help but just cry as I read this tender entry...you will be told about, not just within your family but many many others! Thank you for sharing your heart of gold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cyndi, I recently read that a Christian Legacy does more than point us back to a life remembered - it also points us ahead to the celebration of what is to come. May the Lord be honored in the days to come through the grateful remembrances and the Godly legacy of your life. We love you and continue to lift you up in prayer! Rick and Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your are leaving a legacy not just to your family, but to everyone who has any kind of relationship with you. You have touched my life in so many different ways, and I will forever be thankful for the time that we have had. You are an incredible role model as a wife, mother, friend, and follower of Jesus Christ. Through all of this, you are showing grace and love.

    ReplyDelete